Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and CEO of Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum was invited as a special session speaker of Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility, Asia’s foremost conference and expo on CSR hosted by Asian Institute of Management, with the topic of “Aligning CSR to Societal Values in Emerging Economies".
Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility
November 19 & 20, 2009; Crowne Plaza Hotel; Manila, Philippines
* 458 delegates - from 23 countries and 265 organizations
* 73 presenters and moderators from 13 countries in Asia, Europe and USA to speak in four powerful plenary sessions and 26 special interest (breakout) sessions
* 211 entries from 14 countries applied for the seventh Asian CSR Awards
Special Interest Sessions B
"Aligning CSR to Societal Values in Emerging Economies”
* Dato' Ghazali Yusoff, Executive Chairman, Nusantara Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
* Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder & CEO, Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum
Moderator: Mr. Antonio Alviar Jr., AVP-Head of Corporate Communications, Metrobank Card Corporation
ActionAid International Vietnam, ASEAN Foundation, Asia Pacific Philanthropy Consortium, Business Ethics Institute of Malaysia, Business in the Community-UK, Center for Development and Integration; Vietnam, Centre for Social Markets; India, Community Business; Hong Kong, Confederation of Asia-Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Council for Better Corporate Citizenship; Japan, German Technical Cooperation (GTZ), Habitat for Humanity International, Indonesia Business Links, Kenan Institute Asia, League of Corporate Foundations; Philippines, Makati Business Club, Management Association of the Philippines, Management Institute for Social Change; Malaysia, National Center for Sustainability Reporting; Indonesia, Philippine Business for Social Progress, Population and Community Development Association of Thailand, Prince of Wales International Business Leaders Forum, PPM Institute of Management; Indonesia, Responsible Business Initiative; Pakistan and Singapore Compact for CSR.