Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President of Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF) was invited as a global lecturer of the e-learning course on <Gender, Compliance, and Enterprise> hosted by Centro de Gobernanza Abierta (Center for Open Governance) based in Colombia in October and November of 2020 as an international expert on gender and anti-corruption.
The e-learning course will be in English with a simultaneous translation into Spanish and has been promoted in Latin America for the companies and women enterprises experiencing gender dimension challenges at marketplace, supply chain, workplace, and for synergy with diversity and inclusion.
Launched in 2020 commemorating 25 years of the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action, the e-course for gender sensitive corporate compliance will help the companies and women enterprises advance their anti-corruption measures and achieve 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), esp. 5 Gender Equality, 8, Decent Work and Economic Growth, 10, Reduced Inequalities, 16 Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions, and SDG 17 Partnerships.
* E-learning course on <Gender, Compliance, and Enterprise>
* Host: Centro de Gobernanza Abierta (Center for Open Governance) in Bogota, Colombia
* Lecturer: Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President of Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF) - 2020 Business 20 (B20) Integrity & Compliance Task Force Group member and South Korean Delegation & the elected Digital Inclusion Working Group Chair of 2020 Women 20 (W20) during the Saudi Arabian G20 presidency, OECD BIAC (Business and Industry Advisory Committee) Anti-Bribery/Corruption Committee member, and Advisor of Private Sector Advisory Group (PSAG) of the FairBiz project of UNDP Bangkok Regional Hub by advising its Diversity & Inclusion Platform
* Participants: Companies and women enterprises
* More information and registration: https://www.gobernanzaabierta.com/curso-ejecutivo-diversidad-genero-empresa.html