Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President, Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF) was invited to speak about "Responsible Leadership of SOEs" at International Workshop on Governance of State Owned Enterprises (SOEs), co-hosted by Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) of Government of India and the World Bank in New Delhi, India, on December 18-19, 2015.
The workshop was atteneded by Shri G.M. Siddeshwara, the Honorable Minister of State, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Shri Anant G Geete, Honorable Minister, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, and Shri Ameising Luikham, Secretary of Department of Public Enterprises of Government of India, including more than 150 CEOs of India SOEs, representatives of Governance Global Practice Department of the World Bank, Duputy Director of SASAC (State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration) of China, Project Manager of the Ministry of Finance of Brazil, and Finance Secretary of Bhutan etc.
“International Workshop on Governance of State Owned Enterprises (SOEs)”
* Time: December 18-19, 2015
* Venue: The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi, India
* Co-host: Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) of Government of India and the World Bank
* Program Partner: Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE)
* Plenary Session 4: Corporate Social Responsibility and SOEs
- Session Chairman: Mr. Sanjay Kothari, Secretary of Department of Personnel & Training
1. Prof. Wayne Visser, Founder and director of Kaleidoscope Futures, Senior Associate at Cambridge University
2. Ms. Angela Joo–Hyun Kang, Founder and Executive President, Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (GCEF)
3. Shri S.S.C Parthiban, Group General Manager, Chief CSR, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Ltd. (ONGC)
4. Shri Narendar Thakur, General Manager (CSR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.